Christmas Guaranteed Delivery Dates
Tracked 48: orders placed before 2pm on Monday 18th December
Tracked 24: orders placed before 2pm on Tuesday 19th December
We will have daily postal collections Wednesday 20th – Friday 22nd December, however with any orders placed after the dates stated above, we can’t guarantee that they will arrive in time for Christmas.
Please place your orders as early as possible.
After 2pm on Friday 22nd December, orders will be dispatched on Wednesday 27th December.
Please note that orders placed after 2pm on Friday 15th December will be dispatched on Monday 18th December (no collections on Saturday or Sunday)
New Year Delivery Information
After 2pm on Friday 29th December, orders will be dispatched on Tuesday 2nd January 2024.
Delivery currently available to Northern Ireland & the rest of the UK.
We aim to dispatch all online orders within 1-2 working days, to ensure you receive your order as soon as possible. You will receive an email when your order has been dispatched.
Orders placed before 2pm on weekdays (Monday – Friday) will be dispatched that afternoon.
Orders placed on the weekend (Friday after 2pm – Sunday) will be dispatched on Mondays.
Orders placed during Bank Holidays when the McCloys store is closed will be processed on the next working day.
All orders are posted with Royal Mail and delivery is expected in:
Please note we will not be held accountable for any delays in deliveries times when item has been dispatched. All timeframes are estimations and please allow extra time around holiday periods such as bank holidays and the month of December.
- We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that we deem to be undeliverable due to size, weight or delivery address. In such circumstance the customer will be contacted in advance.
- We are not liable to refund customers who have provided us with the wrong Shipping Address. It is up to the customer to provide the correct Shipping Address at time of Purchase.
- If you have any queries regarding shipping, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are outside the UK and are interested in an item available on our website, please send us an email or give us a call on 028 295 40247 and we will try our best to accommodate you.
- Please note that if we do post a parcel to you outside of the UK, mccloys-jewellery.com will not accept responsibility for paying any additional tax or customs fees, this is up to the customer.
Click & Collect
This is a free service.
We will strive to complete your order as quickly as possible once we receive it. However please read the guidelines below for a general time frame of when you can expect your order to be ready.
You will receive an email of completion as soon as your order is available for collection in-store.
MONDAY TO FRIDAY Order before 5pm and your order will be available for collection from 10am the following day.
SATURDAY Order before 5pm and your order will be available for collection from 10am on Monday.
SUNDAY Sunday orders will be available for collection from 12pm on Monday.
BANK HOLIDAYS All orders placed on a bank holiday will be available for collection from 2pm the next day.
For orders after 5pm please allow one working day for your order to be processed and ready for collection. We will endeavour for all orders to be completed for the next day, however this may not be possible during peak times.
Our store opening hours are Monday – Saturday, 9am – 6pm. Friday 9am - 7pm and closed Sundays. In the month of December we have extended opening hours, details of which can be found on our social media channels.
To collect your order:
Please present your order number and name when arriving to collect your order to a member of staff.